Hi guys, it's that time of the two/three months again! I just want to get a general idea of how everyone is going at the moment.
I'm sorry for the slow plot progression in the past couple of months, but University is really beginning to light a fire on my backside. I'll keep things moving as best as I can.
1. On a scale of 1 to 5, are you enjoying the Phoenix? [1 = Bad. 3 = Average. 5 = Good!]
2. How much do you think your character has developed? [Scale of 1 to 5, same as above]
3. Do you feel as though there are too many NPC characters? [Yes/No]
4. Do you feel as though your character has gotten sufficient spotlight? [Scale, 1 to 5]
5. What should we focus on? Comedy, Action, Drama, Horror, Mystery or something entirely different? [Write in answer]
6. How unreal, from a scale of 1 to 5 do the contents and situations of the Phoenix feel? [1 = Very Unrealistic, 3 = A bit of Both, 5 = Very Realistic]
7. How can you describe the posting atmosphere in a few words? Do you feel obliged to post? [Write in answer]
8. Do you feel as though you're able to meet the time requirement guidelines? [Yes/No]
9. The most important Question to me: Have you been having fun? [Yes/No]