Um... Not quite. There's some issues which I'm surprised Wes didn't catch.
1) In the box with the Anon art, you state his weight to be 197lbs. Then further down, it's 157 lbs. Please clarify which is the correct weight.
2) If his father was an ID-SOL, then the Super-Y chromosome would make Francis an ID-SOL as well. A hybrid, rather than a pure one, but nonetheless much bigger and much bulkier. 5'11" is a midget of an ID-SOL
3) I'd like some explanation of the cybernetics and their capabilities, in the author's mind. This prevents us from speaking at cross-purposes with regards to ability.
4) Skills. I'd prefer to see them as a list. The current format is rather... difficult to read at a glance. Also, starter characters do not get the option to become a specialist anymore
. Your character may have had previous formal or informal training in medicine but you should start off as a regular Marine and work towards that specialization. Assuming you can survive mentorship under Laura Romero.
5) Is there a particular reason you chose the IAW over the 4th Fleet's standard rifle, the Showstopper? I'm curious to know why since the majority of 4th Fleet players prefer the Showstopper over the IAW.
6) Please check your inbox soon for a PM.