• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Year-End Festival ⛄December Art Raffle!🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Star Army,

Can you believe it's already December? Seems like time flies! To celebrate the holidays I'm going to get some more artwork for the site and if you're interested in that art being of your (actively played) characters, please enter in this free raffle below by posting a reply to this thread, which should include:
  • a link to your character's page on the Star Army Wiki
  • a link to an recent RP thread the character appears in (last 30 days)
  • the outfit you want them wearing (uniforms preferred)
  • a pose idea or expression
Selections will be chosen by assigning numbers and rolling dice on the Discord bot's dice roll feature. Rolls will be conducted basically when I have an artist lined up to make art for us. At least 2 people will win. Must be an actively participating member of Star Army (you made RP posts in the last month) to win. Characters from all factions on SARP are welcome.

If you want to help, please subscribe to Star Army and I'll be able to get more art. I could really use the money!

Running into a couple issues:
  • @SirSkully the slot is for 3 sketches, I need 3 poses and up to 3 outfits, preferably with links to those outfits (pictures or pages with pictures)
  • @Soresu I got another slot to roll but the artist requires image references

It just says they need pictures. The usual way to handle this is to find some characters or people that look like your character and tell the artist they look like those. So for example if your character looks like D.Va from Overwatch, we give the artist a picture of D.va. Or you can make a rough design yourself or use one of those Doll maker programs or Artbreeder.

Well, it's no longer December obvious so I'm wrapping this up. Unfortunately due to some delays I wasn't able to get the artist the commission info in a reasonable amount of time so I had to kind of go with whatever I had because I don't like to make them wait more than a couple days. Thanks everyone who participated and I hope you like the art you got! Skully I had to use a detailed sketch commission for you instead of the 3 sketches one do you'll get one pose but it'll be nicer quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back