• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Halloween 🎃 HALLOWEEN ART RAFFLE 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy October, Star Army!

As part of our October events we're thanking our loyal roleplayers for staying active by getting some art commissioned for of people's characters. To get a chance at getting this art, please respond in this thread with
  • a link to your character page
  • the plot they're active in (or any RP thread they're in within the last month such as an Open RP)
  • a pose idea or expression
  • the outfit you want them wearing (doesn't have to be Halloween themed, can be a uniform)
Characters from all factions on SARP are welcome.

Requests must be received in the next hour and I'll let you know if additional slots become available for people who missed the first round. If you're feeling generous or loaded, subscribe to Star Army and I'll be able to get more of these for people. Selections will be chosen by assigning numbers and rolling dice on the Discord bot. At least 3 people will win. No purchase or entry fee is required for this raffle, just keep roleplaying.

There's a portrait art for reference on how her face looks, but she doesn’t need to have the same hair style.
I’d be fine with a uniform, she’s a Pilot in the NDC, not sure if there's a Pilot uniform so causal clothes is fine. (or a bikini if you're comfortable with it, but doesn’t need to be)
For her post, maybe standing, with her hands behind her back with a smile.

I’d like her in casual clothes, but the thing of note is her Heterochromia eyes on yellow one red, she’s also a cyborg an arm is full mechanical, though I have considered that she’d be getting herself updated and back to her normal full organic body.
As for pose, confident grin with her right hand performing the peace sign.

Thank you again for being an active part of Star Army! I've sent the orders to our artist. Since there were 3 slots and I got 3 responses, there was no need to actually roll the dice for the raffle. Everyone who posted will get art. Again, if I get more commission slots open I'll let people know here and in the Discord.

Oops! Got caught up making dinner and forgot to finish my post. Might as well get it out there for posterity's sake.

He's not in a "plot", but has been in off-and-on background RP for a while ever since I took up duties as an FM and GM. Just wanted to rep the civilian side of SARP a bit.

Pose reference: Photo D943_240_234, from Dissolve, my thought is that he's got a hoe over his shoulder and is wiping his forehead off after a day of work in the field.

As for an outfit, something like this might make sense. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/e0/fb/1ce0fb71b4602d56b264a16d4e64eaf2.jpg, with the sleeves rolled up.

The next raffle will occur on October 15 during the community meeting. Post a reply here to be included (Alex you're already counted for this one, no need to repost). Number of winners TBD.

I've already got some sweet pics of my most active characters but... Trowa, my very first character, has one sweet picture. Top of the line. But he's an officer now and I think he'd look really good in an officer's uniform.

Character: Trowa

Plot: Aeon II

Pose: There are a couple ideas any of them would be cool. Standing with hands behind his back. Pulling out a pocket watch to check the time. Playing a violin (a hobby of his). Smoking a pipe (I realize that's against SA policy so maybe just holding it in his hands). Ohh, if you want to go really fancy, (and I might just shell out some extra cash for this) a family portrait of Trowa with wife and daughter. Any of those would look so cool.

Outfit: Officers uniform without a doubt. Eye patch is a must. Full beard and mustache with a touch of grey.

Yeah, that all sounds about right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wes
There's a portrait art for reference on how her face looks, but she doesn’t need to have the same hair style.
I’d be fine with a uniform, she’s a Pilot in the NDC, not sure if there's a Pilot uniform so causal clothes is fine. (or a bikini if you're comfortable with it, but doesn’t need to be)
For her post, maybe standing, with her hands behind her back with a smile.

I’d like her in casual clothes, but the thing of note is her Heterochromia eyes on yellow one red, she’s also a cyborg an arm is full mechanical, though I have considered that she’d be getting herself updated and back to her normal full organic body.
As for pose, confident grin with her right hand performing the peace sign.

Oops! Got caught up making dinner and forgot to finish my post. Might as well get it out there for posterity's sake.

He's not in a "plot", but has been in off-and-on background RP for a while ever since I took up duties as an FM and GM. Just wanted to rep the civilian side of SARP a bit.

Pose reference: Photo D943_240_234, from Dissolve, my thought is that he's got a hoe over his shoulder and is wiping his forehead off after a day of work in the field.

As for an outfit, something like this might make sense. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/e0/fb/1ce0fb71b4602d56b264a16d4e64eaf2.jpg, with the sleeves rolled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back