• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • đź“… February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

🦸‍♂️

Raycaster

Inactive Member
For I am Raycaster, space hero! I've finally arrived, sorry I'm late.

I like lots of things, from programming to art, to games, and plenty more that I don't feel like listing.
I have come here intending to roleplay as characters. I hear that there is precedent for that sort of thing.

Welcome to Star Army! I hope you find this to be a fun place to spend some time. Let me know if you have any feedback or concerns!

Welcome to our lovely community, you have been with us for sometime and already know to find your questions answered. So I hope you will enjoy our community and don't fear to ask for anything. Below you will find some standard beginner information that might help you along the way.

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back