• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

🪖 Veteran's Day Art Raffle 🎖️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Star Army,

To celebrate Veterans Day I am holding another art raffle! There's no cost to enter, just have a character who's active in RP.

Each entry should include:
  • a link to your character page on the Star Army WIki
  • a link to an recent RP thread they appeared in the last 30 days.
  • a pose idea or expression
  • the outfit you want them wearing (uniforms preferred)
Characters from all factions on SARP are welcome.

Requests must be received by 8pm Eastern on Thursday, November 11, 2021. Selections will be chosen by assigning numbers and rolling dice on the Discord bot's dice roll feature. At least 3 people will win. Must be an actively participating member of Star Army to win. If you win, I'll commission artwork of your character for you and pay for it.

If you're feeling generous or loaded, subscribe to Star Army and I'll be able to get more of these for people.

I've got plenty of Character art. Shoot, in my personal opinion, I've got some of the best art on the sight.

But I would like to request art for @Tanaka Yoshiro. He's involved in the Aeon II plot. Has been there almost as long as I have. He's only got one chibi-art for his character and I think it would be good if he got some new stuff. I don't know what he would like but anything is better than nothing.

Tanaka Yoshiro
YSS Aeon II: Mission 2: Changes and Challenges.

Reactions: Wes
I had a question asked about eligibility and if you need to quality for the activity part, a good way to do that is to have the character show up in an Open RP thread or start one before the deadline.

Sounds great Cowboy.

I have started an open roleplay with 2 unapproved characters, Can I still enter one if it has a WIP profile??

Cool, then I'll get something artwork wise for Lenna,

Fuji, Lenna
SOOD ZADRA

Standing around with a smile other than that I am unsure. Oh, yea can not forget her Katana and small slug pistol, katana on the left side pistol on her right.
Independent spaceship captain and power armor pilot so something suiting one of those roles as the outfit, or even her in a nice comfy civvie uniform

Last edited:
Given I've only one active character, there's only one I can enter to the raffle! Mochi, who seems to be everywhere lately. A recent RP is here.

As nice as a family picture with @Arbitrated and the kids would be, that's probably asking a bit much. So some ideas are below:

I'd like to see him in class As of the new duty uniform, in this sort of pose. Ideally holding this rifle, which probably looks like a L96A1. If holding a gun in formals doesn't make much sense, an officer sword in this pose is totally fine too. It might be preferable, even.

I think white panels would be quite interesting to see, but green is okay too. I'm mostly asking for formals as I'm interested to see what the artist will do with the new Innovation Awards and SARA patches that he has. I think it'd be nice to show those so we can use it on some of their pages since they don't have art yet.

Officer hat and SiZi are desirable but optional. There's a "formal gear" list in his inventory and a picture of his lapel ribbons on his page, which should help. Reference art there too.

Over here in the UK and in the Commonwealth we call it Remembrance Day, for which we did a small (early) service last night with the Scouts I lead IRL. Usually we do a parade but covid restrictions are stopping us again! So we're celebrating and remembering too across the pond :) Lest We Forget.

Oooo I missed the last raffle that we had.

Here's Remy, and here's my latest post with her.

so for the pose and outfit, something like this (but without the police checkering and high-vis stuff), with a more wintery coat something like this (with this logo I just came up with on the shoulder or sleeve or some crap).

Just that sort of vibe would be great lol, cheers.

Good evening, (morning over here)
I’m so sorry about my late post. If at all possible, I’d still like to enter the raffle with my OC Marcus Shepard. He was just entered into the Open Kyoto RP A Marine Captain wearing a (some what futuristic) USMC Dress Blue Alpha uniform with an Officers sword in a ceremonial pose. I understand if it’s too late to enter, but I’d really appreciate the chance to enter if allowed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Have a wonderful day. Semper Fi.

Good evening, (morning over here)
I’m so sorry about my late post. If at all possible, I’d still like to enter the raffle with my OC Marcus Shepard. He was just entered into the Open Kyoto RP A Marine Captain wearing a (some what futuristic) USMC Dress Blue Alpha uniform with an Officers sword in a ceremonial pose. I understand if it’s too late to enter, but I’d really appreciate the chance to enter if allowed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Have a wonderful day. Semper Fi.
PS, I can give better details upon request. Thank you.

Artworks have been ordered!

Oooo I missed the last raffle that we had.

Here's Remy, and here's my latest post with her.

so for the pose and outfit, something like this (but without the police checkering and high-vis stuff), with a more wintery coat something like this (with this logo I just came up with on the shoulder or sleeve or some crap).

Just that sort of vibe would be great lol, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back