• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [13th Precinct] David Hawke

ive pointed a couple things out in passing on the discord DMs. They aren't mandatory but feel free to touch them up on your own time when you feel motivated.

There are a couple cases of grammar or spelling mishaps which are fine. Im not zelous about such things.

The only things ill ask be changed are that his spoken languages are listed in his communications skill. Theres also the fact that I've mentioned there is no field medic profession in the NPF. Just officers that stabilize until the EMT's arrive. But im not against having it as his role since hes essentially an EMT trained officer.

Address the spoken languages request and David will be considered APPROVED

I have an approve of them. Sorry i meant for it to imply that i trust comp to make the changes and gave my approval that the char will be considered ready upon them doing it without further comment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back