• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved "13th Precinct" sub-forum.

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
@Legix for permission as FM~

My nep. SWAT-style Door-kicker plot is going on its third thread now. And I'm not planning on dropping the plot anytime soon so while I'm at it~

Can I get a sub-forum in the Nepleslian forum-space under the following name, these threads moved into it:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Board Description:

"Following the lives and actions of a group DTR police operators in the infamous Roger Wilco city as they fight for and protect the citizens of their city in situations ranging from the mundane to the bizarre. Join or follow them as they encounter dangerous if not non-sensible situations such as wild and rampant escaped mutants, bizarrely costumed vigilantes, stubborn old men, and deep-running and shady conspiracies. "

Despite the fact nobody under 18 is allowed on the site anymore i would like to keep it public and not 18+.

After all I've already told my players if they want to do that kind of stuff with their chars they can do that in a JPs~

Done n done

RPG-D RPGfix
Back