Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Star Army is donating 25 cents to Toys for Tots for all posts through December 20th, so get your roleplaying on!
  • 📅 December 2022 is YE 44.9 in the RP.

Resolved 18+ Access.

paladinrpg

Looks like I need to request 18+ access again after re-authorizing. Way too many older things I need to catch up on reading I can't see makes me sad. Thank you. :)

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Looks like I need to request 18+ access again after re-authorizing. Way too many older things I need to catch up on reading I can't see makes me sad. Thank you. :)
Done!

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Occassionally I go through and clear permissions from inactive accounts. I've re-added you.

Anno

Hello, Sunrises looks really interesting, but I'm locked out! I'd appreciate access, I was born in 1998.

Mrkinister

🔰 New Member
Can I please get access to the 18+ area?
Edit: for the record I was born in 2002, I am 20 years old

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix