• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [188604/Independent] Veda-F9

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Last edited:
Love it.

Approved.

I'd approve it twice if I could.

What did you have in mind for RP? Or should we spitball ideas in PM?

Just PMed you back.

Yeah, just a rando chill thing that may or may not go anywhere. I'd like to stalk Flynn or maybe even Jax, but the private eye aspect was kinda there so that Uso could send them to snoop on other people too.

The easiest is dumping them in a mech, but I'd prefer something more substantial; Might be okay for now, but wouldn't be permanent.

Mecha news crew?

Some kinda giant trench coat wearing mecha trying to tail a mark?

I can think of a few mecha-investigation stuff going on if you want to use both themes. I could also see Veda being hired to tail Uso and see what she’s up to on visits to Nepleslia. Might make for a fun detective noir episode?

Ha, that could be fun. Combat reporter hired to tell things like they are. Occasionally using something cheap like a modified Kuritsa to follow others into proper mecha combat (or break into somewhere corporate but non-military).

Having them looking for a scoop on Uso's personal activities, but getting found out, would also be a way better intro than "just decided to join one day". Totally up for making changes to the history/RPing that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back