• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission 188604 System

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Apologies for the double post, @Wes, but I did some research and it turns out that there is literally no direct mention of the Elysian Celestial Empire in the original Love Day JP or (based on separate searches of the terms "elysian" and "celestial") in the entire USO sub-forum. This means - in my opinion - that:
  • Any mention of "Elysian," the "Elysians," or the "Elysian Empire" could be reasonably attributed towards the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire (except for the few instances where the Elysian Celestial Empire was being referred to in a historical context).
  • Any complaints related to conflicts with previously-established canon are, for all intents and purposes, invalidated by the first bullet point - as there’s nothing to contradict or conflict with.
With this in mind, I'd like to request that @Zack (or anyone else, for that matter) be allowed to make the following minor edit to the article - as in its current state it violates the Faction Rights of the Elysian Celestial Empire by misrepresenting the faction against the wishes of its Faction Manager, @META_mahn:

Last edited:
When was the 4th GECE founded?

Edit: Checked an it was YE 35.

Last edited:
Can we have frost banned from making unapproved edits to the timeline?

This is at least the 5th or 6th unapproved edit to articles from AFTER he has been asked to stop doing so by both myself and staff.

Frost should not be touching the history for articles that don't belong to him.

The "edit" you're referring to, @Zack, was already "approved" by @Wes - for he's the one who established it in this post. Please revert the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire article to this revision, or I will ask Wes to do so - and please move it back to its original location on the wiki.

Edit wars are not permitted on Star Army, Zack.

Edit: Additionally, do not touch the Elysian Celestial Empire article - because you do not have the authority to do so.

Edit #2: According to this post, the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire was founded in YE 18.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is clear.

@FrostJaeger edited the history on the 4th Elysian Empire article. Then he posted here complaining that the timeline was wrong because he had edited the APPROVED HISTORY for the article.

Frost needs to have his wiki privileges removed immediately. He has edited articles AGAIN that he has been asked not to both by myself and staff.

The "edit" you're referring to, @ Zack, was already "approved" by @ Wes - for he's the one who established it in this post. Please revert the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire article to this revision, or I will ask Wes to do so - and please move it back to its original location on the wiki.

Edit wars are not permitted on Star Army, Zack.

Edit: Additionally, do not touch the Elysian Celestial Empire article - because you do not have the authority to do so.

Edit #2: According to this post, the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire was founded in YE 18.

Uh...what? As I said in my previous post, @Wes said in this post that the 4th Great Elysian Celestial Empire was founded in YE 18, not YE 31 or 35 or whatever it originally was - and with that in mind, I edited the 4thGECE's article to reflect this because, well, Wes is the Setting Manager: when he establishes that a faction was created in a certain year, the faction was created in that year.

Besides, Wes explicitly confirmed that the 4thGECE was established in YE 18 - thus meaning that the only one who's "wrong" about the timeline is you, @Zack.

Wes only said that because Frost edited the article to make that the founding date.

Wes has since been informed that you tried to pull a fast one, so that has been rolled back. The original, approved, YE 35 date is now back on the article.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back