• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
This is the official OOC interest check for the 188604 plot.

I'm hoping to do the main story line almost entirely in JP form, with JPs taking place 'whenever people are up for it.' Things have already started with Uso and Raphael getting a team together, and looking at how they are going to pay for and acquire all the stuff they'll need to pull this off.

After that, it'll be a trip out to the west (at least on the map) to begin the plot in earnest.

Of course, there are more opportunities here than JUST the small group of power armored soldiers trying to take over. There will be opportunities for other RP. Some X-Com style stuff with the locals trying to figure out how to resist the invaders. Some nation-building stuff when Uso and Raphael inevitably need to negotiate for supplies and help from the outside.

Part of the fun will be putting a character who has been trying to run away from any responsibility in charge of something and seeing how it all plays out.

We could use a few more on the local resistance side I think

What history do you need to know?

What history do you need to know?
Well, the idea involves an outcast Elysian senator being the one that crash landed on the planet.

I was just wondering if something drastic happened to kill off The War Council or other old guard, fiercely anti-Yamatai Patrician leaders in order to have them submitting to be a suzerainty in YE 32. Some of his buddies could have been the senator(s) that Uso successfully seduced and worked for for a time... so in that way he knows quite what she is capable of.

For Everyone JPing right now: We're at a good stopping point for Uso's crew. I'm going to take a break from posting for a day or two and then we'll start fresh 'a few days later' with Uso handing out assignments and talking to the crew.

Expect to see some new JP pads late friday or early saturday.

Yes. I think it is safe to assume that they know his friend isn't from around here... but they don't know the specifics yet.

Well I can just have Aaron tell them what Azariel told him. We could discuss something similar in our JP next and I can paraphrase it.

Aww I wanted Corgan to be Sheriff. Oh well. Maybe he will be Uso's Fixer.

Nope, Corgan is the head ambassador now!

But if he asks nice we can make him a deputy maybe?

Or maybe pair Corgan and Arc up together for some buddy cop action?

Well are any of the I'ee staying? If so they will probably need his protection.. Ooh he can be in charge of mining operations.

Uso is for all intents and purposes staying in her fortress wearing terrifying armor at all times. Arccos is going to ride around keeping safe the empire's resources.

Corgan, your place in this world is clear: We need a polite and erudite man to ride forth into the wastelands and bring the light of Usotzka to the people.

amadmaxcostumes.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_H5.jpg

Ok, the I'we encounter is posted. I got called away for important social functions before In could finish the rest though. I expect the spacer encounter will be up tonight and I'll start the next pad soonish after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back