• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a bunch of artists on retainer. Kyoto Sekai, the woman behind The Kyoto Project can be there, bringing in a lot of Yamataians. Aethersperm will be there, though Akemi mentioned some tension in the communiqué. The bands The NoVas and Deadra7 need to go on the wiki in some form before we put them on stage. Maybe they can fall under Tenth Life Music Production??

On top of that, Aashi once struck a deal with a food cart or two and they're on 188604, so they would probably make up a lot of the vendors, but I can make more on the wiki, as Akemi has an agreement to use Iromakuanhe foodstuffs, so they can be utilized at Roadchella. What's more, Mazrit Brandy and Mazerinii Mead. The only problem is that the food from Maekardan of the Iruotl system can only be eaten by native inhabitants of it without having the strong psychogenic effects if they're not properly processed. So certain vendors can have a "Non-Pasturized" version lmao.

WHAT ELSE....

Reactions: Wes
You'd also need to think about parking for vehicles, hotels or other places for people to stay, where they're going to eat or play when they're not at the actual festival, traffic and movement patterns, trash, restrooms, extra police and security, etc.

I could try to help brainstorm for some of this stuff, if you want. I would volunteer Venus and the Avatars to play, since they've been associated with Akemi before, but I doubt they'd be actually able to appear in person.

Reactions: Wes
Nath Tower is a great example of a place for people to stay and I'd love to have Aashi come back for a bit to build more like it. I think Sabre is doing Security (@Jack Pine) and a virtual show of V & A would be hyper cool IMO

Akemi could build a few Kawaii Cafes on the planet. A water park should probably be added, too?

Tenth Life Music Productions just got approved and at conventions there are a lot of times audition booths to become a voice actor, it'd be cool if there were places like that for up and coming rising stars to try out.

A virtual volumetric performance via remote would be cool for Venus, sure. Or the Love And Wrestling gang could perform in the background. State fairs and festivals often have wrestling shows at them. Like the Juggalos!

Juggalos are actually a really good theme that SARP hasn't explored yet.

I'd like to know what @Ethereal wants to happen with Iemochi being asked to go with S6 security.

Hi @Jack Pine,

I am interested about joining your little plot. I really enjoy the civilian aspect of SARP, and this school plot is the perfect opportunity to get me back into RP-ing.

I have an already approved character: Dylan Bjarkmar.

He could be a geography teacher, with additional courses in Geology and Archeology. Basically, he would be dr. Jones.
Let me know if I can join in, and I will write a soliciting post soon, followed by his first day at the university.

Hello guys, not sure if everyone is aware, but recently Zack departed the site permanently.

As of earlier today, the USO is being folded into Section 6 and will be kept going as a subfaction after a restructuring. As approved by staff member @Kyle

I promise to breathe life back into this group. My idea is to gather a sizeable force from MoD and bring law and order back after the assassination of Uso and Vier.

Afterwards institute a council run government with heads of each branch of government forming it. Citizens will be able to vote on the outcome of local matter and those of the city. The council will handle major issues as well as security of the state.

The USO will be restructured as the NPS
New Phoenix State

All criminal elements will be offered a choice. Either join and rehabilitate, or be arrested.

Alex Hart has expressed want to turns what remains of the USO into a military junta. Talks are happening to possibly combine the two ideas in terms of allowing small plot to center around this before S6 comes in and liberates. But the USO is now a subfaction of Section 6 by ruling of staff member Kyle, until I am told otherwise by Wes himself, or other staff. If USO players have any thoughts or concerns I'm all ears. Please contact me here via site PM, or over discord.

There hasn't been any RP in the USO forum since September 16--over 5 weeks ago. Star Army's policy is to remove unused RP forums for tidiness and move the threads into higher-level forums after a month of inactivity.

Go ahead and move the USO forum under the S6 Forum as a Sub-Forum.

RP has moved off SARP, I don't want to throw this stuff out because I may want to come back in the future but unless there are some major changes to SARP that doesn't seem likely.

Threads will be moved into S6 but they should have the appropriate tags (e.g. 188604) to differentiate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back