• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN 1XF - Star Army Command/Taisho Yui - Secure Line

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
RP Location
Gemini Star Fortress
1582339022418.png

To: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho
Auth: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

1. The severely damaged YSS Tokyo has been towed to Gemini Star Fortress for repairs. We estimate 3 months for repairs due to the intensity of the damage, I am working on accelerating this process.
  2. Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko and I are seeking Imperial Authorization (Per Star Army Regulations - Required Authorization from Empress Himiko) to promote Kage Yaichiro, Taisa to the rank of Shosho. He has served the Star Army well and has 10+ years in rank as Taisa. (*Attached Service Record ). I intend to assign him as Commander of the YSS Tokyo as he will continue his service to the Star Army.
  3. A full logistical report of losses and replacements will be sent shortly. ST recovery of personnel has initiated at 1XF capable facilities.
  4. Assignment of Leo Star Fortress to the Fleet has been completed, Motoyoshi-Kotoku Sui, Chujo has been sent as temporary Commander to oversee the reconstruction and refurbishment of the Star Fortress from her current post at [REDACTED]
  5. With the upcoming retirement of my superior Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, I await your official decisions regarding my rank and placement. (OOC: Ayano is the successor selected).
Signed,

Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, Chujo
Commander, Gemini Star Fortress

By the Authorization of,

Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho
Commander, First Expeditionary Fleet
Star Army of Yamatai

(OOC Note: Yaichiro will be involved in command plots/open RPs with the 1XF under Ayano)
[REDACTED] = Nemesis Bastion
(I will submit official stuff from Katsuko shortly)

1582339022418.png

To: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho
CC: Her Majesty Ketsurui Himiko I
CC: Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, Chujo

1. After 23 years of Service (Entry: YE 20) in the Star Army, I am hereby requesting retirement from my posting as Taisho of the First Expeditionary Fleet.
  2. I am using this opportunity, to mention my intention to run for the position of Imperial Premier.
  3. I hereby request that the Commander of Gemini Star Fortress, Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, Chujo be selected as my replacement for Taisho. She has served at my side loyally and faithfully to the Star Army and the Empire since the formation of the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet. (*Attached Service Record).
  4. I await authorization and instructions. I am also requesting clarification of intended procedures regarding my Eihei body.
  5. I wish to remain in a status of the reserve, so if in the event, following my possible term as Premier, that I could be recalled to active duty if a war breaks out so that I may continue to serve the Yamatai Star Empire and the Star Army of Yamatai.
Signed, In complete loyalty and service to Her Majesty Ketsurui Himiko I,

Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho
Commander, First Expeditionary Fleet
Star Army of Yamatai

@Wes

To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko,

1. Your resignation is accepted. You have provided faithful and excellent service to the Star Army and the Yamatai Star Empire and will recieve an honorable discharge.

2. I have noted your requests.

3. I see no reason to take any action regarding your body.

4. You cannot resign and be a member of the Reserve at the same time. Also you cannot be Premier if you're in the Star Army. I will keep your readiness to rejoin in mind, though.

Respectfully,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

STAR ARMY PERSONNEL COMMAND
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI
YE 44.5

Former Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko,

1. You are hereby awarded with the First Contact Medal for First Contact with the Abwherans.

Signed,

Taisho Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako
Director of Star Army Personnel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back