• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

20,000 Threads!!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Star Army dot com officially has 20k threads to its name!

Use this twenty thousandth thread to talk about a favorite SARP memory!!

Mine was when I woke up one day to find my first plot had its own sub-forum and I was officially a GM!

@Wes what is one of your favorite memories?

My favorite moment was probably when I hit 30 characters. Good times, especially the diversity it's brought and the ability to experience lots of GM's styles rather than just a handful. If you think you want more meaningful character development, make more characters lol - it's the easiest way to scratch that itch.

My favorite SARP moment was writing Anesthesia.

It fell during a time where all kinds of crazy things were happening both on the site and in my daily life (living in a motel for a week!) but I'm glad I managed to carve out time to do it. Looking back there are still things that I don't like, some things I regret, but the end result is something I still hold dear as an RPer and ended up making Anastasia the most badass character I've ever written for.

Congratulations on all the threads, and to many more in the future!

Arccos beating someone to death with a horse.

The gang talking Uso out of beating a kid to death with a cannonball.

Wazu absolutely styling over everyone at the IRC he attended.

Tsukisaki Valesti and Uso shaking hands, and then being so distrustful of one another they held hands for the rest of the mission.

Alex Tasuki fighting an army of evil Alexs.

Literally anything where the I'ee show up.

The early days of 188604 are filled with great stuff. You could pretty much pick just about any one of those RPs and find one of my favorite moments in it. Though if I had to pick just a single moment it would have to be the latest Eucharis plot. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but at some point Wazu became really impressive. It wasn't a thing that was planned or explicitly stated but Wazu started having a pretty big impact on a lot of the other characters around him. He's not having to really prove himself anymore, he just kinda is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back