• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Closed 2021 Review of all CCGs

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Recently, one of my good real-life friends joined us here at SARP. She's a very independent and outspoken individual (-cough- @KoreHytaria ). Anyway in her process of considering and putting character ideas, she's come to me with the fact many of the Character Creation Guides seem out of date or unclear. In the spirit of addressing her feedback, I'd like to suggest that 2021 be a year that we sit down review the CCGs, deploy some new ideas, and refresh the information in these guides. These are the first thing our new players use, they really should be the most polished and easy to read articles on the site.

Maybe this is a good time for all of us to come together and think of a standard make-up and easy to use format for these.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
100% agree. We should be doing this with occupation articles, the new players guide, Creating a Character, and other key "first face of the site" type articles as well.

I have to say I am loving the progress on this it is helping a good bit with new ideas and characters. Thank you for taking my concerns to heart. It feel great to be heard in a forum as expansive as this. It make new players feel like I myself was when this was made feel their opinions matter. Seeing things actually taking place instead of someone saying yeah we will see shows just how much Sarp cares for its ever growing community.

Closed due to lack of support.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back