Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Got suggestions or a cool idea for Star Army? Share it in the new Suggestions Forum and vote on other ideas to let staff know what the community wants.
  • Join the final battle of the Kuvexian War in the Open RP Forum!
  • It's 1月 YE 43 for January and February. IC months advance every 2 OOC months.

Suggestion 2021 Review of all CCGs

Andrew

SARP WikiGuru and Staff
Staff Member
Site Supporter
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Recently, one of my good real-life friends joined us here at SARP. She's a very independent and outspoken individual (-cough- @KoreHytaria ). Anyway in her process of considering and putting character ideas, she's come to me with the fact many of the Character Creation Guides seem out of date or unclear. In the spirit of addressing her feedback, I'd like to suggest that 2021 be a year that we sit down review the CCGs, deploy some new ideas, and refresh the information in these guides. These are the first thing our new players use, they really should be the most polished and easy to read articles on the site.

Maybe this is a good time for all of us to come together and think of a standard make-up and easy to use format for these.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
100% agree. We should be doing this with occupation articles, the new players guide, Creating a Character, and other key "first face of the site" type articles as well.