• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

I've never seen Nash get this bouncy over a JP before. I predict this ending badly...

Eh...

Heads are going to roll. Make 'em mine, Nash. That was my bad.

Edit: Also, misunderstandings: Hilarious. When I read Nash's new IC post a second time I couldn't stop laughing.

Just as a little nugget for everyone we just now had to retcon a bit of writing. Essentially one of the characters forgot to turn to their weapon off heavy before firing into the area, this would have resulted in splattered Silic. Just as a little extra I thought I'd write up what would happen if the events had continued to play out like that, I was going to post it sooner, but Nash asked me to hold in order to prevent possible confusion. So here it is in all it's glory, enjoy!

Touching.

Of course, from what I hear, Silic would have been placed into a new... hilarious situation.

Well folks, I am heading out the door in a few minutes, heading to my family in MA. The Cottage we will be staying at has no internet, no cell phone. (You have to walk half a mile to the lighthouse to use a cellphone). I will be offline until next Monday.

SSharp our CO-GM and I have spoken and he has the reins until my return.

Crap. I'm not sure if where I'm going for Thanksgiving will have internet access.

I leave tomorrow, so if you guys don't hear from me I'll be back by Friday.

Who's next in the succession should the worst occur? The next name should brace themselves to lose internet if this streak continues.

I'm back folks. Trip was great, at least the part with the family. Two very long days on the road with every crazy idiot who seemed to be on a course to self-destruction.

Posting will start tomorrow.

Who is Yaeko talking to? If that was a broadcast, and she just told the enemy Silic was in the Infirmary now...

0.0;

Italics in " usually implies Telepathic communications Jimmy

Yeah, but it wasn't specified who it was directed at. Oh, and uh, how bullet proof are CDRMs again...

Silic shish-kebab...

Its not bullets Silic needs to worry about.

Sorry about being so quiet and useless in this plot- the projects that had slowed down allowing me to post in here have begun to gain speed again, and I find myself with less time to devote to extra projects.

I'll still try to post if and when I can, but Kail may have to turn into an NPC for a while again soon.

Thanks for the heads up. We'll keep her in her current status. Post when you can, and when necessary I'll NPC to keep the plot moving.

Silic hunched forward towards his windscreen as Kayo got on the first truck with Atsui and Ellisif, “Two rookies? Is the chief fix'in to die?” he whispered to himself in shock.

Hmm. given that Silic is a menace to himself, and Yaeko is the one who shot him (unknownst to him) I think Atsui is safer with the newbies...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…