• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Mara,

Its Numa-Chui not Atsui-chui Atsui is her first name.

I dunno if I went a bit overboard or not... if so let me know please

Just to clarify, I don't think Jimmy meant "faint" as in pass out, I think he meant "faint" as in quiet.

Well, finally got my character for this plot accepted.

This seems like it will be fun: some good ol' fashino fighter action . . . or rather, some good ol' fashion sci-fi fighter action.

Once again, I'll be away from the internet for the weekend till late sunday. Please let the others know also. So they are not waiting for me to post.

thanks

Samanthia

Glad to have you back.

Unrelated news, I'd just like to apologise to you all for my slack posting in recent weeks. Events have sort of overtaken me in my personal life and I'm hoping they become more manageable over the next few days as things settle down. Please bear with me just a little longer. Thank you.

Hey all. Something that I think should be mentioned, though perhaps Jimmy and I should've made a note here about this, it's just that we were 'not' expecting things to turn out the way they did.

Regardless, a few days ago an idea came to have Silic jab Elisto about his medal. After all, Elisto wasn't present on the planet other than in the air operation, he himself wouldn't know the real reason for the medal though would come to realize it afterwords.

The initial thought was that because Silic would come off as being unreasonable, that everyone else would've consoled Elisto. However, much to both Jimmy and my's shock, that didn't happen. We both weren't expecting the kinds of reactions the other characters gave.

Eitherway, just felt this should be mentioned here so that people are aware that this 'was' something he and I had planned, but it clearly back fired on us (oops)

I think I came on the IRC when you two were discussing it. I think the fact that the players did not react the way you guys suspected was a good thing.

It is a fine example of why RPing is so much fun.

Sorry, was going off what was listed in the roster and off what others have said.

Just sat that now Nash, after going back through the communitions thread.

Sorry about that...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…