• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Why is there this opinion that Lynn gets around? She'd better not hear it, the way she's wound up she may be more emotional -- perhaps I should change her personality? She's supposed to be a quiet girl.

When Yaeko references it, the intent isn't to imply that she sleeps around, the purpose is to imply that the Nepleslians are obsessively infatuated with her. It's not meant as an insult to Lynn, but as an insult to the guys.

Hey Nash, if it's alright with Samantha, can her and I do a JP that involves the events surrounding the Akagane? (IE: Elisto talking to her via encrypted telepathy while they are at a restruant, perhaps the only place to have such a conversation without it being looked at as suspicious)

Jump in, most of the group is getting ready to leave the bar, so catch them there.

Lynn's out of the bar, for the record. She's outside on the Concourse, sitting on a bench. You may want to edit your post, Cedric, unless you want some random chick in the Bar to slap you for getting her name wrong.

Cedric, if you want, your character does sound like he doesn't know who SAINT are (though technically I think all soldiers 'should' know as they have digital brains and can access that data) but if your up for some socialing with the Intel Operative (Elisto) just approuch him at some point and ask

Sorry it took me so long to throw up a post, Cedric. There you go. Lynn's been recently traumatized/violated by the two nepleslians that were in the plot before Ricky, and so she'll seem a bit rough at first.

I posted the chibis on the 21st crew page. Brian and I are also looking into getting them done by ichan (the artist that did the Eucharis and Aeon ones) in flight suits.

Any chance that we can get the individual images instead of the combined one? or do I just need to copy it into photoshop and crop it?

Actually we're getting a different batch Gab

Ones that look like the Fort Ready and Eucharis ones

Can Ricky haz chibi? :lol:

Just kidding. I doubt he would look that good as a chibi.

Wow, those actually look REALLY good. I'm nowhere near that good an artist.

Actually we will be getting better Chibis in the future

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…