• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

5tar,
YOu can go ahead and post, I already added your character to the roster and the Wingman assignments.

Just post from the character having been quietly sitting in the briefing room to getting to the Hanger bay., etc.

Just some things I noticed on the wiki: Yaeko and Silic should be listed as the 1b variant instead of 1a, also there are two people listed under 0073 (one in a teisatsu and the other in a kawarime).

Hopefully soon, think they are trying the kill or cure. 5 Prescriptions. bleh

I think we lost Cedric, since he hasn't posted in quite a while, which puts Yaeko and Silic down a wing.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Ughs ok what the heck...

This was posted not two days or so ago, when Elisto requested whether he is still flying wingman for Ira. In the RP that was a YES so I had Elisto form up with him, then I get thrown a link I had no idea was even updated nor usually check because I rely quite more on in-character dialogue sometimes.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... on:wingman

So what the heck? Which should Elisto do? Ira says one thing, the wiki says another.....

Lol thanks Nash. But the idea Ken was relaying, was not to cross over into fire already coming out of the gun ships, during a defensive maneuver and whatnot. He wouldn't expect their own ship to fire -at- them. He's just warning the rookie to just to be careful of it's fire as they shoot.

5tar, what you posted was good warning but what I posted was something I already had planned on putting. The Gunboats don't want to kill those who are clearing the path for them.

I have a question !

When the battle starts, who decides where the enemy fighters and missles are coming from, how many there are and who they're shooing at..all that good stuff ?

Do we decide or is that something that the GM will dictate ?

That's my job Neon, I will provide information about the enemy, type of crafts, numbers etc.

Sometimes it will be via PM to folks like the EWO's, other times it will be in posts that I make in the active thread.

Hey at least this time the 21st is not alone, the entire compliment of the Heitan is going into combat. Of course the stakes are also higher.

Ok, folks, we have a new player, I did not want to have him wait until the mission was over, so he will just be with the group. I also created an NPC wingman for him.

So welcome Khasidel, or as he will be known in the Diamonds - Murasaki Kenshin

On the Road

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that I will be on the road for most of today and tomorrow. I'll have internet at the hotel, and once we arrive at my mom's.

Nashoba.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…