Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Okay Diamonds, one important detail, while I appreciate the level of the posting, please leave the results of your actions to me. I decide if you hit an enemy and how effective, and more importantly I decide how much damage your fighter takes so that you can react to what I tell you.

I'm sorry for disappearing guys. I'm in the middle of a mini term at college, so I have to pack twenty weeks of work into ten weeks of time. On top of that, we just got maya and mudbox and I'm trying to learn that. I just got overwhelmed .

<Atsui> "Silic! We're punishing you for something you didn't do!"

<Silic> "What!? Why?"

<Atsui> "You've lived too long for a redshirt!"

In the year YE33 a star army engineer was sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security holding cell to the Central Uesureya underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune.

If you have a problem, if one one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...

THE S-TEAM

Came out of IRC.

My sympathy to you to Samanthia.

- - -

On a happier note, players check the crew roster page and your character pages or the Aerospace Flight Uniform page and you'll find an ultra-cute "chibi" version of your character!

Nash you're really making me think and are making me paranoid with that post of yours! :lol:

I'm sorry for my inactivity everyone. I've been plagued with a ridiculous amount of technical problems this week and have just now gotten everything in order again.

I'm sorry for any delay that my abscence has caused.

The blast radius engulfed the lead gunboat and the second. When the blast faded the Gazelle was still moving but its hull was scorched, the port side cannon was gone, and its plasma drives were smoking. The Lightning fared about the same. Both ships were losing speed.

The two ships were damaged, not destroyed. They took a lot of damage.

Sorry folks, I did not get any connection here at all. I got lost and I do not have time to read it all. So I will try to find time, or I will skimm back in a game when I get back next sunday. Have fun meanwhile.

Nash, Anne might just use Wavefront and her scanners meanwhile.

Well, the good news is the squadron is returning to the Heitan at this point.

Anne would see the manual release for the canopy, along with a warning about explosive bolts.

well in this case, there isn't much until Ira lands.

Then we will have a new thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back