Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

I would still like if you would respon to Anne in mission 4.0 Gabriel. I would like to know how Yaeko responded to Anne, so I can roleplay it later in 4.1.

Took you this long to figure it out?

EDIT: Uh-oh, two young people heading to the showers. Will hilarity ensue?

Rank/link needs to be fixed just above the fianace box on my character sheet. I would attempt it it..but.... then scince I dont know what I am doing, will mess things up even worser than they already are.

Please and thanks for your assistance whomever does it.

Samanthia / Errowyn

Nash, did you mean to post 0850? Because with you current post Atsui is 50 minutes to her own briefing.

Also, ShotJon, I think you were "tired typing".

Actually that was a typo, was supposed to be 0850. I've corrected that.

Geez, walk late with a hangover, SAINT thinks it's a conspiracy. I wonder what they'll think when they discover him asleep in his closet during room inspection. XD

Jimmy said:
Geez, walk late with a hangover, SAINT thinks it's a conspiracy. I wonder what they'll think when they discover him asleep in his closet during room inspection. XD

For Elisto its natural for him to pick up on that, he's been trained after all to notice things out of the ordinary. :p

Why does everyone in 21SQ suddenly have super sensitive noses!? ><;

No idea >.<

Also, Shotjon, you may want to update your finances :)

Okay folks, make any posts you want this evening or tomorrow morning, when I get a chance probably around lunch time I will be posting our arrival in Yamatai and we launch.

Sorry for the delay folks, past few days have been insane on the home front.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back