• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

It is Plot Audit time folks, so please ensure that your characters are updated.

I laugh at Yaeko still not realising that she's partly responsible for a strong majority of Silics trips to the medbay. XD

Oh come on, it's not completely her fault. I mean, all she's done is shoot him, screw up an ambush, fly in a reckless fashion, and throw him across the bridge. Clearly, Silic is mostly to blame for all those incidents :?

Gabriel said:
Oh come on, it's not completely her fault. I mean, all she's done is shoot him, screw up an ambush, fly in a reckless fashion, and throw him across the bridge. Clearly, Silic is mostly to blame for all those incidents :?

Me thinks somebody is in denial.

Good catch, that's what happens when I do it at midnight.

I really looked for wake-up drug on SARP but could not find any Yamataian and figured they would not use smelling satls. I just didn't specifiy it then.

As Silic's personal physician, I prescribe a mixed shot of adrenaline, a pinch of gunpowder, alcohol, and a minute quantity of Nepleslian toxic slug to get him going again.

Nope, I just posted for Konpeki. Once the meeting is concluded we will do a small time skip and Yaeko can have her short briefing she wanted.

That's not the point Ricky is trying to make.

Sure, when they're beyond the horizon, they're safe, but what about the return trip? If they are just going for a routine bombing run, they aren't going to be staying in that area forever. Even if they don't do an active scan, it wouldn't be hard to realize that the planes which had come down for some training runs haven't come back up -- at all.

Ricky's idea is that they'll disappear beneath the horizon (obviously), run the training sorties, and then fire the decoys up before they go to land and suit up. That way the clan thinks that any possible hostiles have left the area.

Otherwise, any base commander who knew enemy airpower might be in the area still, would probably be on the alert, and ready for a surprise. It was just an idea I had.

However, I may just be misinterpreting the lay of the land, and if so I'm just sticking my foot in my mouth.

If you look at the supplied map

https://wiki.stararmy.com/lib/exe/fetch. ... ission.png

You are going to come from the dot at the bottom make the bombing run at A and then fly into the mountains. The mountain run the other fighters have been making take them all the way across the continent. Which is several hundred miles to the tip at the NE, the enemy don't expect to see the fighters again.

Working on post now, got nailed by a killer Migraine last night.

Gabriel

Here is the mission equipment list supplied by Atsui and Konpeki:

21st Squadron Mission Equipment

Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to add, and you need to decide which of the team members will be carrying one of the allotments of explosives.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…