• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

We all know who shouldn't carry the explosives, but probably will... <,<;

Jimmy said:
We all know who shouldn't carry the explosives, but probably will... <,<;

Oooh I so look forward to seeing if Silic does carry explosives and what he says

Yep, everyone should get their virtual butts to the briefing room ASAP

Folks: The 21st after many months, finally has a Co-GM. Gabriel has agreed to step up and help with some of the stuff it takes to keep the plot going.

Nash, I'll leave this one on your plate. As for a wingman, I'll stick you on a trio with the Demo Team.

Gab,

"altered her trajectory so that the squadron would enter orbit 20 clicks west of the bombing range."

You should probably reword this, you probably want to target that position for then of your descent not to start you descent that far you'd be screaming almost straight down... doable... but not really necessary to be that brash...

Ssharp,
Lynn has been added to the Wiki.

Cedric! Can't really do anything until ya post given I'm waiting for ya

Hey Gab, it's Ghost we lost - not Cutter

@Shotty, kind of wish Cedric had said something

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…