• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

I also wonder where would Lynn get her hands on Aether-beam saber when we use Daisyies and have plasma rifles.

Yes, there is now a Daisy on fire tumbling uncontrollably down a hill towards the enemy with flaming barrels raining down and laser fire peppering everywhere...

I don't even.

Code:
<JimDead> Oh yeah, ShotJon, never let Lynn get ahold of that Lorath wine Anne has...
<ShotJon> Hohoho.
<ShotJon> Anne: "Ready for your psych evaluation Hoshi? Here have some wine and tell me about your problems with Vas-hei."

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about one thing. MAJOR EDIT IN MY LAST POST. I apologise you all.

Gab,

PRoblem with your post. Silic is inside the base behind the large door that closed.

Yaeko continued firing at the Mindy, all the while sprinting towards Silic. "Tin Man, get your ass up! That's an order!" As she glanced at him, she was worried that his erratic fire would cause him to hurt himself, or worse, the rest of the team.

Folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up. The past few days have a been hellish to say the least. Long hours of work on the JOB.... Sadly there is no overtime pay always is the same.

I will be posting this evening.

She's applying a proactive Hippocratic Oath, smite the enemy before they can hurt my crew.

Team, at a convention this weekend. Have my tablet will post as wifi and time permit.

Folks,
There was a slip up on my part that lead to some confusion. When I first posted about the reactor, I had failed to specify the type of reactor. I had meant for it to be an Aether, but Jimmy presumed a much older version. I have since amended my post to reflect that so that things can proceed.

Sorry, that was during hell week.
Brian.

Heads up.

Folks, just want to make sure everyone is away that I leave NC on Sunday 8 Jul heading to India for almost two weeks on business. Its 28 hours of travel time, so once I leave the house, until I get to the hotel I will have little to no WIFI.

I have my tablet, so once there I do not see a problem with keeping things going.

Good to hear you're enjoying yourself in India, Nash. Make it an adventure.

Sorry I can't post more, but I suddenly hit the uncertainty of exactly what would come out of the hose Silic is now using. Water? Foam? Some sort of fancy future-tech stuff? I don't know, just thought it would be more polite to get some input before charging on.

Give me a few minutes to use the laptop.

Corrected and added.

Sorry I have not been around much the past few days. No sooner got home from the trip and came down with some sort of bug. Fever, other unpleasantness. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I will be heading to the clinic.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…