• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Why is it only when you get home you feel sick. -_-

Here's hoping you feel better soon, Nash. I hear this years batch of flu's has been nasty.

Nash probably cought something in India, sadly even with the vaccinations we get, sometimes they don't always help =(

Get well soon mate! We will be waiting here patiently you glorious return so just concentrate on getting better now!

Okay folks, you can post for a bit, but tomorrow I am wrapping up the current thread, will take care of promotions and awards, and then we start a new thread on Sunday.

Gab, I would like you to rework your post. Given the time it took for Yaeko and Atsui to get to her cabin, have their talk and then return. The Diamonds would have been cleared out either by themselves or by the medical persons.

Yaeko will need to look for Silic or ask the AI.

I just deleted my post. There's no point in Yaeko going and searching for him if Jimmy hasn't posted Silic's actions or location yet.

Thanks, meanwhile folks all of you need to make a post ASAP.

Sorry about the wait. I had to discuss with ShotJon before I posted anything of what we had been working on. The rest of the JP we are doing is still being actively worked on, but we can show you this much without having to redact anything FOR THE CHILDREN.

When the rest of the JP is done it will be posted in a more appropriate section and a link will be added here for those curious. Although I do hope I gave you enough tidbits to let you realize the gist of what was happening.

I'm not entirely certain Yaeko would want to find Silic now, but it might be hilarious...

She might cut something off... We all remember what she did to the guy in the bar with "active hands".

I'm waiting for it to be morning for Atsui so Yaeko can pop in... It's already morning for her.

While the main plot will move to the new thread, the social one is still free for use

I moved part of my post from the prologue thread over to the new one, since it didn't really fit there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…