• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

To the best of my understanding, the new thread is supposed to be the day after the previous thread.

Okay folks, I'm going to start a new thread so we can get starting with the operation Gabriel and Jimmy can deal with the Yaeko / Silic meeting in the prior thread, not fair to the rest of you to be kept waiting.

Good plan, boss.

Also, Gab, I give you Silic's and my own mutual reaction to Yaeko's room here.

Sorry if that last post was too dramatic, Silic has a lot of pent up issues, you know.

Something's happened on my end, I might not be able to post for the next few days. Sorry. Will return as soon as I can.

Folks,

I am taking the weekend to get things sorted out. My mind is not in a good place as far as SARP. I will make my GM posts on Monday.

Nashoba

Elisto's question got ignored, even though Yeako (Gab's char) asked if there were anymore *blames it on Gabby being a zombie ^.^;;*

Gab,

Just realized that I did not update the roster, Silic is back to her EWO in the updated fighter. So no pink interior.

Okay folks, I am heading to Cherokee Wednesday, and will be returning Friday night. I am taking my tablet and keyboard, the hotel is supposed to have wifi but don't know how good. So I will be monitoring SARP and posting as needed.

Arrived home about 1 hour ago. Hotel did not have free wifi, and paying $11 a day seemed a tad excessive. So I only paid for it yesterday because we need to be able to check on things going on in the area. Posting tomorrow.

*throws a squid at everyone to get them active again*

Where is everyone?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…