• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Sarp actions are written in past tense, see below

Wrong tense
Saori drains her drink, setting the mug down and watching as the last hand resolves itself. Once the formalities of chips exchanging hands finishes, she chips in for the next hand.

Proper tense
Saori drained her drink, set the mug down and watched as the last hand resolved itself. Once the formalities of chips exchanging hands finished, she chipped in for the next hand.

Ok, I have Hayachi, Nobutora, Saori, and Kayo in this hand. Anyone else that wants to join chime in this evening.

Tomorrow AM I will deal the cards and PM everyone.

FYI after this hand, we will be starting Mission 2.

Thanks Jim. Now I gotta go listen to that song by Caged Elephants.

Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
Money don't grow on trees
Got Bills to pay, Mouths to feed
Ain't nothing in life for free
No We can't slow down
We can't hold back
Though you know we wish we could.
There ain't no rest for the wicked
until we close our eyes for good.

Should I be posting in 1.3 right now? I'm just confused as to exactly what Yaeko should be doing.

Yes, the 1.3 is for everyone to get to know each other and the new players/characters.

For those playing the poker game, hands have been PM'd

I just want to make sure everything is clear before I post: who exactly is Yaeko talking to? My assumption is Konpeki, but since Yaeko remarks, "well he can't be any worse," I wasn't sure if it was actually Nobutora being referenced.

I had no idea posting for a character that couldn't move or talk would be this hard. ><;

Well, I will be soon posting Mission 2.0 and there will be a bit of montage to allow for healing, people getting some training for those new to their roles. Then the mission.

Well, it's not like I'm angry about it. I just never thought it would be this hard! It sneaks up on ya. <.<

I'm coming into finals now, so it's best Silic stay under for another...two or three weeks. He'll probably be back in time for mission three.

Everyone has pretty much called, so its time to show the hands.

Brian,

Do the two weeks you mention in the 2.0 post fall after the 1.3 thread, or does 1.3 happen somewhere during them/immediately before the ceremony?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…