Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Guys, something came up and i have to take an unexpected trip and will have no internet access. I leave wednesday and will be back next wednesday

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. ;)

Although, don't ask why no one ever gives me their car keys. >3

*Random drop-in*

How's my NPC Kail doing? what's she been up to, since I haven't really had the time to follow the plot (probably a lie)

Hello Kai,
Well she survived mission one. We are now into Mission 2, we'll see how she does there.

Nashoba.

Gah...been trying to think up a post, but having real hard time getting beyond "Tai flies in proper formation." I do have to check for new posts today though.

An absolutely splendid first contact meeting, wouldn't you say, Nash old chap?

Sorry about the long wait folks, been working hard trying to get everything ready for the new semester and haven't managed to get back in the saddle.

Actually given the circumstances, and the parties, about what I expected. Testing a potential enemy is not uncommon for the Qaktoro

Sorry for being scarce for the past couple of days, Been sick as a dog.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back