• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission 42 Starmount Drive

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Request: Add the year of construction to the history section.

Can we get a nice description of what this place looks like from the outside? I am trying to make art for all the places in SARP but there's not really anything for me to put into the AI Art generator.

Here is a image of kinda what I was thinking, except it's green with white trim rather than beige with white trim.

Henderson.jpg

1668742436359.png
I tried generating something based on the description using Midjourney, would this work as an article illustration?

Tldr; no because a shared entryway for the four apartments is important. I think a two story house with a single door and left/right symmetry would work better than that image. To me, the shared entryway is a important design feature.

Okay, I'll put trying again on my to-do list. The reason it's important is because it's the first item on the places list so everyone scoping out the site will see it.

I might have to change the description to be more of a Spanish Patio/Japaneese mash up, but this image might work.

pLW28ZO2ONEKgv83w6Fm--4--lagp4.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back