• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission 4th Elysian Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: NPC group
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:4th_elysian_celestial_empire

Faction: 4th Elysian Empire / USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? Yes

Notes:

To answer the unanswered questions from last time:

This faction is going to be getting all new stuff, so they won't be using any of the existing Elysian equipment.

What have they done thus far in the setting? That is included in the history section.

Assets, ships, and NPC character pages that need to be written up will come along later.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Could you give a quick run-down of anything you added since the previous submission attempt was rejected?

It does, indeed contain unapproved subarticles, at a glance, Zack. Want to work on the system before we tackle this or do you want to take out the system from the article?

OOps, you're right. Fixed that in the submission thing.

I'll leave the system up as a stub article for now. Since I plan to have the population live on starbases I'd like the development order to be Stub Article > Starbase > Fleshed out planet article.

If it makes things easier I can take that out so we can focus on this, then come back to the planet.

No edits have really been made to the article since last time.

I'll leave this open for 3 days for objections but it seems OK to me.

Not sure why this wasn't approved at the time it was moved to the approved subforum but posting APPROVED now just so it's official.

Thank you for the official approval post. I've had problems with mods rejecting articles without allowing for re-submission on that grounds before.

Zack, mods are permitted to reject articles and are also allowed to state that they may not be resubmitted provided a reason is given. Some of your articles are permanently barred from being resubmitted because of how you choose to act and treat the NTSE moderators.

Your attempt at throwing dirt at them because Wes backed you up on here isn't appreciated and is something that will cause stress for Wes along with other problems and staff would appreciate it if you'd cease this type of behavior.

This is being made public so as to demonstrate transparency (as some members have asked us to start doing this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back