• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

6ARP STar Ship Competition

These are the results of the 6ARP ship testing I did to see how well SARP's ships did in the game's rules.

Keep in mind the game relies heavily on the SD damage system we have on the site, and so any numbers are numbers that were provided to me by the creators of the ships. The Battles were 5 matches, with the victor claiming the winner.

I did it tournament style to see who won. Ergo if one ship beat another, the third ship still had to fight the other one. I did not get to test every ship on SARP...so if you do not see your ship listed...it is because it has been untested.

Battleships

First Place = The Sharie: The Sharie won every battle against the Talchok. The Battles with the Prosecutor were closer...the Sharie won 3 out of five. The Sharie's superior shields speed proved the deciding factor. For the Talchok, the superior fire power of the the Sharie was the deciding factor.

Second Place = Prosecutor: The Prosecutor was able to match the Sharie in terms of fire power and surpassed in accuracy. The Faster engines and more advanced shields meant that the Sharie was able to out last the prosecutor. The Tolchak had problems coping with the Prosecutors heavy hits, and targeting perks. The Prosecutor beat the Tolchak 3 times, with the Tolchak winning one(Keep in midn this is a dice game so the next time I do this can be vastly different) So SUCK IT NEPLFAILIA

Third Place = Talchok. All joking aside the Tolchok held its ground. The key weakness I found was the weaponry. It was under gunned for a battleship. It compensates for this with heavy armor and shields as well as the Nepleslian perks.

Battle Cruisers

I don't really remember the events here, I was more stoked over the Battle ships, but I have the results.

First Place: Eiken Class Heavy Cruiser

Second Place: Tyrant Class Heavy Cruiser

Third Place: Victory Class Heavy Cruiser

Cruisers:

First Place: Vajara Class Cruiser

Second Place: Takumi Class Cruiser

Third Place: Guardian Mk1

Fourth Place: Pilleger

Destroyers

First Place: Kevish Class

Second Place: DD4 Class

Third Place: Chaiki Class

I did frigates on a limited basis with Jimmy.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back