• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

A greenhorn lost amongst the stars.

Jarkov Malachai

Inactive Member
Well hello universe and all those omniscient beings out there browsing the vast reaches of cyberspace and gods only knows what else. Im no newbie to roleplaying but mostly it was with the Tolkien style elves and dwarves. However, while I still love those and have a massive list of off the bomb characters im now finding my interest has been pulled into the direction of something more... out of this world.
For role plays I primarily like exploration in groups and or having certain objectives which must be obtained so anything from pirates, bounty hunters to heavy shock troops on the front lines of intergalactic war (as long as theres an interesting plot twist, im a sucker for those)
Forewarned I may accidently reference a character of mine frequently that has no bearing on anything, its an old habit and I beg that you bear with me. I usually figure it out and edit it out of the post.
I love groups as stated up above as I feel its just amazing to see a group of small individuals actually making an impact on the wider universe as its known to the characters. Being mayhaps even recognized as they build their own epic tale gives me the squeels of holy shit that's awesome.
My favorite rp was one that took, (I kid you not) 8 years and had seven separate time lines which all interlocked into one and as we went through the various time lines we could see the impact a previous character had, heard lore and or legend about them or even found their tomb was satisfying as we created our own world and history.
The idea behind this role playing site is similar to that and I look forward to spending a couple hours going through the history that has already been created and drinking in the lore.
Now all I have to do is post up a character after either being recruited or finding a active one myself and hoping that the gods or Rp accept.
Already have an idea for me first one and gods above *groans* the complicated biological alien shit. Gwahaha, why must I do this to meself?
On another note, lets go make a tale made of win, and covered awesome sauce!

Welcome To SARP Jarkov. Given your background, you shouldn't have much of a problem getting started. But if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Where I rped previously? Everywhere I guess, from Rpnation, to nationstates, Istaria, google chat, wolfquest, Albion, etc. Ive been around the block but to no place has it been explicitly space age and im looking forward to it. Have not had a good space themed one ina while, not since The Final Sybil

RPG-D RPGfix
Back