• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Implemented A load out catalog

• Thread starter Deleted member 5981
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5981

A load out catalog of photos for the star Army standard issue items including photos of the socks, underwear, and all accessories for military personnel.

This would be good for showing what each piece of the uniform looks like and would allow for examples of both male and female uniforms.

This can also be done for Nepleslia and the other factions as well.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you mean having images of all the standard issue items or having an image with a layout of all the standard issue items in that image?

It was inspired by an image you pulled up of adoptable or reference images of shirts. It had like 15 pictures of shirts in a single image. I thought having images of the standard issue loadouts would be cool. Like a catalog in a magazine or on a website. Have each item issued to a character pictured for reference in a single place. This could even be a table like how Andrew has the crew on the mazu set up. The standard issued items and if a player wanted a different say formal outfit they could essentially request it from their command ect. It would be a great reference for artists so they don't have to jump from page to page and it could be used as a guide for what is standard issue and what would be special request. Maybe the fit of the standard pants rides up a males groin and they would like to request the cargo pants instead ect. Or even a catalog with all star army issued items that link to their pages ect.

Just wanted to update that I do plan on doing this at least with the SAOY equipment.

All SAOY standard issue items other than the butt pack (mini backpack) have art so I'm marking this as implemented.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back