• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

A new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jfire306

Hey, I'm Jfire and I've been looking for a good role playing site for a while. I'm about to go on a flight so I can't really start anything. I found this forum and it looked interesting any tips for me?

Thanks, Jfire

Join the Nepleslian Space Marine Corps! Travel the galaxy, see new and interesting places, meet new and interesting people, kill them with new and interesting weapons! Take a bullet for the team to earn enough wound medals to build a fort out of them! Shoot a teammate every time by accident and get fanmail from Neko fangirls!

Hi Jfire, welcome to Star Army Roleplay. New players guide is a nice place to start otherwise you can always read up on factions on the wiki. The main two factions we have is Yamatai and Nepleslia, each having their own nice thing about them.

I think I sent you some tips in a conversation, but welcome to Star Army again!

Flight SARP-001 to excitement is now departing. Make sure to fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride! Welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back