• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

A non-military and non-combative TV Studio Faction.

BloodyScarlet

I wanted to see how many people would actually want a faction, that would just be a TV studio that works from a space station.

It would mostly revolve around the plots being TV shows/Films with every mission being a Series or a set of films. With OCs playing characters in these plots for these parts of the factions, but it can also have stuff for around the station as well, with Plots for things like the board of director, security guards and other things that wouldn't just be a show that people could watch.

You can think of the space station/faction as sort of being a lot of different channels that are being put into one place, so there would be News channels, sports channels, entertainment channels and just whatever people would want to see while on assignment on a military ship, or just for civilians on a lot of planets.

I have plans for creating and making this, I wanted to see more about if people were interested in a more civilian faction that most if not all plots have minimal combat, or if it was better to make this as just a business that is in the lore but not a playable thing.

I got a SANDRA newsreporter and I think @SageShooter wanted to create one, not sure. But those characters are like background idea for the podcast we wanted to do in SARP :) I cant speak up for sage, and I cant be that active myself but should be good if the pace is do-able :)

I was jokingly thinking of making an N! entertainment station with all the talk on Discord about it. a focus on fashion, high society, gossip, etc. If you put this together, I'd be happy to have a character from that station be in the background and occasionally post segments from them. :) I don't think I'll have enough material to always be posting with the station, but it could be fun!

Hehe well, with the news and that, could slid them into JPs that happen every so often for news.

The N! entertainment could be a small thing and then the character could do more in the behind the scene plots.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back