• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art A Small Request

Hello all,

Like the title says, I have a rather......minor art request, specifically concerning the Type 33 Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol: Would someone mind making me a version that has the "BR-28E" changed to "BR-38E" and the "Type 33 NSP" changed to "Type 33/B NSP" ?

It's for a Kodian-sized variant of the NSP (read: a small addition to the 'Variants' subsection) I plan on submitting to the NTSE soon.

Picture of the Type 33 Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol said:
fetch.php

I apologize in advance for the...inconvenience this might cause, as I'd be unable to pay whomever takes up my request (due to currently being low on moolahz :( )

After some (shoddy) GIMPing, we have the following:

5079-fbf09af274696605a338de6aac99c4ea.jpg.png
I really don't like that 'B' character. I'll supply everything sans that 'B' character if so desired. Changes are:

-Swap of designation BR-28E to BR-38E on magazine/power cell.
-Change of 33 to 33/B on slide.
-Migrated NSP slide markings forward to give the model designation some breathing room.

If anything, this'll hopefully suffice as an interim solution. Ideally, whoever made this in the first place can redo it with original markings and template.

Attachments

• type33bnsp-1.png
    type33bnsp-1.png
    142 KB · Views: 9
RPG-D RPGfix
Back