• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

A tale of two Nekos.

A story I'm writing, and once I'm back in school, I will pick it up again. It's been a while since I wrote anything, cause I lost the first few chapters of the first part of the book ^_^ But I hope to get started again soon once this writers block lifts. Regardless, this is my site, which I designed myself as well^_^ Have fun with it and tell me what yall thing bouts it!

www.angelfire.com/fang/harrikke/index.html

my most used RP characters are also there as well ^_^ So check over thier bios if you wish.

Oooh, where'd you get the background image of the Mithra from? Semih Lefinah has always been one of my most fave FFXI NPC's. Go Windurst! ^^

I only used her cause I couldn't find one of Bastok's girl. *grumbles at the midgets that used to look up her skirt* I hated windurst, and only hated San'Doria even more!

Bwahahahahaha! Yeah Taru's are perverts that way. Was her name Cornelia? I can't remember but I think I know who you're talking about. Of course everyone remembers Lion. >_>

Either way tho, I liked Windurst's mission story better then the others. I mean, San'D with its stuck up elves never appealed to me much and Bastok's was weird. Although Cid's role in Chains of Promathia was very interesting. Didn't get to finish it before I quit the game tho. *sigh* Maybe one day I'll either ressurect my character or restart on another server. Highly doubtful.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back