• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

A Word from Yamatai FMs - Star Army Ship Building

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master

Hey, Yamatai Devs (The people who make the wiki stuff for Yamatai),​

Wes and I have been discussing some things in length and I figured I should share it so everyone knows.
  1. Star Army Ship-Class Updates - We prefer it if existing ship classes are updated versus being replaced by new classes.
    • The Sharie, Takumi, and now the Rikei have been already done.
  2. New Star Army Ship-Class - New ship classes should fill new purposes, not replace the classes we already have.
  3. Nashoba Created Ships - We prefer these ships are updated versus replaced and that as much of the original art (even just as a reference for older versions) be kept.
  4. When in doubt contact us here, this thread is a great place. If you wish to discuss a new ship you want to build for the Star Army or to know what we need.
Thank you!
Yamatai Co-FM Andrew

Give me more excuses to develop modules for the Nuwa/Red Mountain. It is intended to be multi-roled. Not likely something Yamatai needs or wants, but the option exists. Considering how glacial I am at most things, I will leave you young people to the task.

Edit: I was just thinking, a comprehensive list of everything Nash did would be great.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back