OOC About MoD

Dragon_God

FM of S6
Game Master
Mar 23, 2017
USA
I will be taking an extended LOA and will be putting everything involving MoD on hold. Nothing is to change or be posted, involving MoD until further notice.

Ametheliana

Captain Hoshi
Staff Member
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Jun 18, 2016
Acknowledged, @Dragon_God.

Monarchy of Dovania will have Wes as SM hold onto it as a non-player faction until further notice.

Jack Pine

FM of S6
Game Master
May 2, 2017
malden, mo in central United States
It does, and Dragon God stated publicly that he wanted MoD to transfer to @StubbledEmu . Unless there is some rule against him getting it, I believe that we should respect the FM's wishes. There are quite a few players now wondering what they're going to do. Also the conversation in the SARP discord, in the general channel can easily be found. It was the last place he messaged last night before leaving, and what I have said can be confirmed.

Ametheliana

Captain Hoshi
Staff Member
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Jun 18, 2016
I looked on discord for him mentioning StubbledEmu and didn't see it. It is also hard to look for a user with from: after they have left. Can someone tell me what words he used so I can look those up?

Ametheliana

Captain Hoshi
Staff Member
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for helping me find it, Jack. I did not see the line where Dragon_God said StubbledEmu could take over for you until now. Apologies from me for that misunderstanding on my own part. Give me a moment to review this.

Ametheliana

Captain Hoshi
Staff Member
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Jun 18, 2016
Sorry for the confusion and double post, it seems I made a mistake and I am sorry.

@StubbledEmu you can be in control of Monarchy of Dovania as per creator wishes of @Dragon_God.