• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC About MoD

Dragon_God

I will be taking an extended LOA and will be putting everything involving MoD on hold. Nothing is to change or be posted, involving MoD until further notice.

Acknowledged, @Dragon_God.

Monarchy of Dovania will have Wes as SM hold onto it as a non-player faction until further notice.

It does, and Dragon God stated publicly that he wanted MoD to transfer to @StubbledEmu . Unless there is some rule against him getting it, I believe that we should respect the FM's wishes. There are quite a few players now wondering what they're going to do. Also the conversation in the SARP discord, in the general channel can easily be found. It was the last place he messaged last night before leaving, and what I have said can be confirmed.

I looked on discord for him mentioning StubbledEmu and didn't see it. It is also hard to look for a user with from: after they have left. Can someone tell me what words he used so I can look those up?

It's literally the last messages he posted on discord. If you search for posts from Dragon God, they still show up. This was just yesterday. I do have screen caps of the chat log search I can send if that helps.

Thanks for helping me find it, Jack. I did not see the line where Dragon_God said StubbledEmu could take over for you until now. Apologies from me for that misunderstanding on my own part. Give me a moment to review this.

Sorry for the confusion and double post, it seems I made a mistake and I am sorry.

@StubbledEmu you can be in control of Monarchy of Dovania as per creator wishes of @Dragon_God.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back