• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Absentia Concludis

Fay

Hello, everyone! Long time no see! I have missed SARP a lot, so I have decided to make time to visit with you guys again. Whether this will be through RPing or just chilling and chatting, I am not sure yet. A lot has happened in my life since the last time I was on here, so I will try to make it short.

I am still in the Navy and currently stationed on the USS Ronald Reagan, based out of Japan. We are deployed right now to the Western Pacific and will probably be deployed for about half of the year for my next three years here. I am definitely excited to be in Japan and will be doing a ton of exploring! Due to the deployment schedule, conventional RPing will probably be difficult due to limited internet aboard the ship… sometimes even no internet for days or weeks at a time. I might have to submit posts through a liaison or if people want to RP with me directly, I can pass around the email that I check every day and can use even in general internet is restricted.

I got married last year to the most loving, caring woman I could hope for! She has really completed me and always motivates me to make myself a better person. I am a truly lucky guy to have found her. That about wraps it up for me, but I hope you all are doing great things and having a great day! Catch on the forums or chatroom!

-Fay

P.S. Since I sort of hijacked the last part of Toshiro welcome back topic, I don’t mind if he does the same!

I would love to do a one on one plot with you, maybe, where we JP or SP something at your convenience! What factions are you interested in if not Azorea?

I think doing something involved with a big group of people may not be the best option as you could find yourself holding them up : /

Also, nice to meet you! I'm Ame!

Ame, nice to meet you, too! I know that we've already met in the chatrooms, and I wouldn't mind RPing with you. It'd probably be better as SP via email since I would indeed slow down a group of people unless I get someone to make a post in my stead. As for the Azoreans, I am not entirely sure about taking them back over yet. I have been writing a lot on Azorean culture and terrain of their undersea domain, but a lot of that work will depend on what's happened since I last was here. I'd call it a work in progress at the moment.

Legix, what plots are yours? Like I said before, it might be difficult right now to be very active, but there will be a times where I will be free to expand my horizons before I get busy again.

Toshi, nice to see you, too! I am actually glad to see some old faces still around.

I've said this before, but it's really nice to see you again Fay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back