• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Abwehran GMs

Syaoran

Retired Staff
So once again I'm going a kind of weird interest check. (At this rate I'll set some record) But I've been very slowly working on getting the Abwehrans to a point where they're playable as a faction. I think they're at a point now where stuff will work, though there's still some fleshing out to be done.

But I'm looking for people who want to GM for the Abwehrans, as well as people who want to help in getting new tech rolled out for them where they have gaps or where their tech is outdated.

They're the original player-made faction, it occurred to be that bringing them back from the dead would be the ultimate necromancy (in keeping with the event we're doing for the next 2 weeks).

I poke around slowly. Didn't even know this was up until a few hours ago.

I am certainly not a well known player, but I'd hope those that have taken a trot with me would say I can hold some respect for the words I spit. The Abwehrans (and the be-goggle'd Nacht Bewohners specifically) are what got me to breach my boundaries and take a tap at SARP itself.

If you'd like to talk by PM, or some other manner, I'd happily apply myself in the service of the Empire and our Empress. It is something I've spent a bit of time thinking on (the other being Origin based things) plot-wise and do have an idea or two for.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back