• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Abwehran semi-horror plot

Syaoran

Retired Staff
So I'm wondering who is interested in taking part in a Abwehran plot that revolves around fighting off Abominations. I'm going to try and make it more along the scary/horror side, but it's a learning experience for me. The plot will be military and you'll mainly be fighting of biological/natural dangers. You wont have high end power armor either so you'll actually be in danger of taking some serious damage. If people want we could go 'rouge-like' with this and have 'expendable' characters that die easily and everyone is trying to get their characters out. It's going to be formatted in 'drop missions' mostly. So each episode will be a team dropping down to finish a mission as they try to clean up the abomination threat.

Also if anyone is interested in CO-Gming let me know. As well as if anyone knows of any tech that might be fun in a plot like this, I can see if the ASE can get their hands on it.

I might make a good Co GM as I don’t make the best player but would like to partake in this. I am easing back into writing/roleplay right now so planning and plotting with you might be nice, too. I also like the Abomination concept and want to see what you as the GM want to do with it and how to handle that as a person in the plot. Playing a four-armed will be new, too. I don’t super like the expendable char idea as I grow attached to them or like to. Let me know wherever, @Syaoran.

Well for now the expendable characters is just something being voted on. I figure might as well bring it up as a possibility since it's a horror-ish plot. I would much appreciate having you as a CO-GM if this gets started too.

That's great and if it comes to a vote I would be down with it. Cool, drop me a line when you want to start sharing your ideas. When you have an idea of a necessary rank and occupation for me, that'd be good to know, too, but whenever is also fine.

Not all Abwehrans have 4 arms, okay? Stop doing an ASSUME plz @Ametheliana.

I hope this takes off though; it'd be nice to see some Abwehrans - all of the kinds of them - running around again/in higher number.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back