• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abwehran Star Empire's future

I agree with Rawolfe. The tone of this topic immediately went downhill after Charmaylarg referred to Yamatai, the reason this RP community exists, as an eyesore on the map and people started making one-line replies instead of reasoned arguments. Due to this I'm locking the thread.

Ultimately I decide what the site is going to look like as far as factions go and I currently see factionalism as problematic for the site and I'm looking at ways to solve that and one of them is consolidation. But if Syaoran is going to put in the leg work to make the Abwehrans relevant and active I'm going to let him give it a shot.

Well, Syaoran's inactive now and the Abwehrans are too.

It's taken 2 years for me to get around to taking action on this but we've tried everything so I'm just going to implement the plan discussed earlier in the thread. The Abwehans will mostly merge into Yamatai and become one of Yamatai's many cultures.

Systems:
  • Neu Jaspis goes to Nepleslia since it's right next door (there's Relay Moon in Neu Jaspis so this is in the Freespacer interest)
    • I approve this as Nep Co-FM
  • Meltra, Himmel, and Shongbiet go independent
  • Jaspis and ASE-006 go to Yamatai (Yamatai expands its military protection around ASE-006 but doesn't claim the actual system, like with Valaad and Darso).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back