• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Implemented Adding links to the Cybernetics wiki page for companies that offer them

Ace

I was thinking it would be a good idea to add links to pages from companies that offer cybernetics on the cybernetics wiki page. I feel like this would be helpful especially for newer users since they could easily find explanations for where they got their cybernetics from.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seems like a no brainer. Upvoted.

While this is indeed a good idea. I would also like to see more articles involving cybernetics. We have Hemosynthetics down pat. We have the Iroma's symbiotics. But precious little in detail on cybernetics since it all comes down to just making most of it up as we go along. Well. Perhaps we have some detail, but it is woefully scattered around and some of it is dilapidated in terms of quality and being up to date.

I was working on a few things regarding cybernetics. But they have been shelved for the time being. Planning on making a biotech company for Nepleslia that makes "generic" cybernetics though.

Can you go ahead and implement this suggestion, @Ace ?

Sure I can look for the pages with it. Don't know of any outside of Psychopomp and maybe the NDC though

Advancer Enterprises has some cybernetics. Largely nanomachines based/installed.

Update made. Sorry it took me awhile I was torn between doing company or product pages for the cybernetics but settled on the product pages since some factions offer them independently.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back