• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Adoption Adoption request - Satonaka Ayumi - 里中歩美

Tray Tor

Inactive Member
My first character attempt about a year ago petered out since the fox faction went inactive. Instead of making a new character for the YSS Aeon I'd like to try and adopt one so I can get a feel for the Yamatai before putting together a new character filled with lore fallacies. If possible I'd like to find a Neko medic, I don't need artwork I can always commission one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment, I have a particular Neko medic that doesn't have a place currently. If you would like to adopt her, here is her wiki page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:akimoto_michiko She even has some chibi art already, which is one reason why I have been holding onto her. If you are interested, please let me know!

Edit: I am also in the process of updating her page to the new format, but most, if not all, of the actual information should remain the same.

Last edited:
Results from my search:

1. Here's an old medic from the YSS Aeon:
Not a neko, but already on the ship and has art. According to the forum it's been over a year since their creator, @BionicSamurai, logged on, which should make them eligible. I would try to contact the player and see if it's okay with them.

2. Here's a neko medic with art that should be adoptable, but she appears to be nuts:
3. Neko medic:
Not sure if Kim would let anyone adopt Hida Chiyo because she's put a lot into this character, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask. But it's kind of a long shot.

4. Neko medic/singer with art:
SSharp hasn't logged on since 2013 so this adoption would be fast-tracked.

5. Neko medic with art:
Konoka Miyazawa was last seen: Jul 6, 2016 so this character is expected to be adoptable within two weeks.

6. Neko medic NPC that could be turned into a PC:
7. Neko medic:
Izokia78 hasn't logged on since 2014

8. Neko medic:
Their creator Magicmage hasn't logged on since 2014

MagicMage hasn't returned and it's been over 3 years so it's probably safe to assume they're not coming back. So I'm going to waive the normal week-long contact/wait period and give her to you immediately.

The main thing is just come up with something mundane she's been doing during the "missing time." Maybe she was working at a star fortress or something.

I've been a little under the weather and unable to devote much of my attention to anything lately. I'm still in the process of updating the page.

Okay, no problem. Take whatever time you need and let us know when you're ready by posting in this thread again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back