• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Adrian Dragomir

Tyler

Inactive Member
Name: Adrian Dragomir
Species: Geshrin

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: YSS Nozomi

Hair Color: Very dark brown, black
Hair Style: Straight with bangs, some stands up a little. The rest hangs to about lower-back.
Build: Muscular
Skin tone: Dark complexion, caucasian
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 211 lbs
Eye Color: Dark steel blue
Distinguishing Features: Fangs, Claws

Personality: bitter and dominant streak and is forciful and tells things as they are, opinionated
Dislikes: undisclosed

Skills: (Using new listing)

Language: English 5
Language: Japanese 4
Berserker Fury 3
Rapid Healing 3
Special: Augmented Consitution
Cooking 4
Demolitions 4
Demolitions Disposal 4
Weapon: Energy Rifle 4
Weapons: Combat Knife 4
Weapons: Energy Pistol 4
Math: Basic 4
Martial Arts 4
Hand-to-Hand Combat 4
Zero-G Movement 4
Animal Handling 4
Logistical knowledge 3

History: During his youth, Adrian was fascinated by ancient history, especially legends of the past. He wanted to go to school for archeology but his parents weren't too rich and couldn't afford the tution for that kind of education; he learned skills on and off through the years, gaining most of them when he entered the military. He's a damn good cook even if he isn't the nicest person around. Due to some troubles in his youth; he's bitter toward other people never really trusting anyone until he recieved a gift from a friend: a pet bought from the late Dr. Dupree. The animal is his only real friend currently and is the only one he trusts.

He didn't go to school or anything? I know I usually say don't put anything in history and I might sound like there's a double standard somewhere, but don't you think you should've put at least something in the history?

Edit : That's better. Good job.

Do not put "YSA" on your character sheet if you mean Star Army of Yamatai. YSA stands for Yamatai Security Agency, the police force that protects the civilian population.

Character approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back