• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Adrian Hale

The bio looks good to me. I would like for some Nepleslian GM(s) to comment on it before I approve it.

Two issues, he's missing two skills. And his starting case is the wrong currency and quantity.

Also his skils do not conform to the boilerplate for Nepleslia.

Example: Fighting.

Adrian has been taught basic military close-quarter combat principles and knows how to maintain and fire a weapon, but no more.

Your character received intensive hand-to-hand combat training (primarily focused on disabling and/or killing opponents) and has followed up that knowledge with a rigorous training program. Weapons he is trained in include pistols of all types, knives, grenades (and other forms of explosive weaponry) and rifles of all kinds. The character is in excellent physical shape and has considerable endurance. The character is also able to pilot land-based power armors, but must rely on the suit’s A.I. to do anything advanced.

He is missing the Strategy (Tactics/discipline):

Thanks for the once-over. I've rewritten my skills to conform with boilerplate text where applicable and my starting finances are now in line with exchange rates.

This character is approved for IC usage. Go to this thread to learn how to request orders within the SMoDIN. Also, be sure to speak to at least one Nepleslian GM, either through PM or IRC, to learn about potential plots.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back