• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Advancer] BOOST Cardiovascular Supercharger

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know this is gonna sound nitpicky and I apologize. But that sentence structure now reads that Super-Y Chromosome can't use it at all.

That's... actually a completely valid point- I messed up the sentence structure when rewriting it- thanks for the tip.

"while those with the Super-Y Chromosome have a roughly 50% chance to be unable to properly utilize BOOST and simply flush it out of their systems. O "

Going to speak on behalf of what @Legix said in discord and utilize my FM credentials to reject this for the ID-SOL. They're already super soldiers and likely have an ability along these lines and for the sake of not wanting later confusion as well as not wanting IC redundancy that can lead to confusion, going to have to say they can not utilize this submission. Nepleslians on a whole, I will say yes to.

Going to speak on behalf of what @Legix said in discord and utilize my FM credentials to reject this for the ID-SOL. They're already super soldiers and likely have an ability along these lines and for the sake of not wanting later confusion as well as not wanting IC redundancy that can lead to confusion, going to have to say they can not utilize this submission. Nepleslians on a whole, I will say yes to.

But Legix already

I'm fine with it working 50/50 and/or on a selective basis on ID-SOL; but I want to stress that it should be discouraged among them. ID-SOL consider themselves (rightly so) as the most dangerous beings around. There would be stigma around using augments, both biological and cybernetical. The only reason ID-SOL used cybernetics, AFAIK, was to replace limbs in a rush where cloning/producing a limb replacement wasn't an option. As long as this is adhered to, I'm fine with giving players the potential to use it for their specific ones.

What do I do when an FM says something, btu then a Co-FM says something else.

But Legix already

What do I do when an FM says something, btu then a Co-FM says something else.
Listen to the FM because they're the ones who run the faction.

Co-FMs, as far as I know, can voice their thoughts but unless an FM posts something different it doesn't overrule them.

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Gonna go ahead and APPROVE this.

Make sure this gets put on the drug page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back